Enter AdmitSee’s Vine Video Contest!

Check out AdmitSee‘s Vine Video Contest!

We’re giving away a $100 Amazon gift card plus awesomely caffeinated Zest Tea packages for the best answers to the question:

What’s the weirdest question you’ve heard asked on a college tour?

To enter, upload a Vine Video and add the hashtag #AdmitSeeVineContest

Winner will be chosen on April 1st, so upload a video now!

arn.s.wu
UCSB

Accepted to UCSB, Emory, BC, Tulane, UC Irvine, Santa Clara, UCSC, SDSU

I'm a first generation college student starting a physics major at UCSB this fall.
USC

jpm13
Rochester

Accepted to Rochester, Rutgers, Fordham, College of NJ, Drexel

Hey! I'm a freshman at University of Rochester Class of 2020 interested in double majoring in Biology and Spanish, eventually applying to med school. I'm passionate about studying science, doing research and learning new languages.
michellezhang
Northwestern

Accepted to Northwestern, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, UChicago, Rice, UMich, USC

Aspiring entrepreneur interested in computer science, art, and sustainability; applied to college as an econ/environmental science major; phineas & ferb enthusiast :)