Enter AdmitSee’s Vine Video Contest!

Check out AdmitSee‘s Vine Video Contest!

We’re giving away a $100 Amazon gift card plus awesomely caffeinated Zest Tea packages for the best answers to the question:

What’s the weirdest question you’ve heard asked on a college tour?

To enter, upload a Vine Video and add the hashtag #AdmitSeeVineContest

Winner will be chosen on April 1st, so upload a video now!

ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!
Tulane ‘20

USC Merit-Based Scholarships You Should Know About

Worried about how you can afford to attend a private university? If you’re applying to the University of Southern California, there are a few merit-based scholarships you should know to alleviate the cost. As...

Student Insight: What to Expect from College Interviews

Not sure what to expect from a college interview? We asked 5 students to share their college interview experiences with you. First thing you should know about college interviews is that they are not required. More...