Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your March Madness Trivia?

For college sports fans, March Madness is like Christmas. Between the buzzer beaters and the upsets, nothing is quite like the NCAA Tournament. No team is safe, not even the perennial winners. Over the years, March Madness has brought to life some of college basketball’s greatest storylines, like great players and winning coaches. How well do you know your basketball trivia?

Whether you’re applying to schools with storied basketball programs, like Duke, UNC, or Georgetown, AdmitSee has you covered. Find essays, stats, and advice answers from actual college students at those schools, and thousands more. If you’re looking for more personal application or essay help, find and chat with a mentor to get more in depth information on how you can get into your dream school.

Stanford

jcollica524
Emory

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!
tifstar1997
Cornell

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, JHU, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19
Yalie
Yale

Accepted to Yale, Columbia, Rice, Williams, Amherst, UVA, UNC, W&L U, Rutgers, UVM

Entrepreneurial sophomore Mathematics and Philosophy major at Yale University who also loves the liberal arts.