Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your March Madness Trivia?

For college sports fans, March Madness is like Christmas. Between the buzzer beaters and the upsets, nothing is quite like the NCAA Tournament. No team is safe, not even the perennial winners. Over the years, March Madness has brought to life some of college basketball’s greatest storylines, like great players and winning coaches. How well do you know your basketball trivia?

Whether you’re applying to schools with storied basketball programs, like Duke, UNC, or Georgetown, AdmitSee has you covered. Find essays, stats, and advice answers from actual college students at those schools, and thousands more. If you’re looking for more personal application or essay help, find and chat with a mentor to get more in depth information on how you can get into your dream school.

I'm a student at Columbia. I love writing, activism, terrible jokes, and binge-watching Netflix. Aspiring PhD students/teacher.
MichaelR

Accepted to Columbia, Dartmouth, Cornell, UC Berkeley, JHU, Vanderbilt, Rice, UMich, UCLA, UNC, UT Austin, Washington, Ohio State, UCSD

Midwestern kid who loves molecular biology and electronic dance music. Let me help you edit your essays!
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars