Thursday Caption Contest - February 11th

She’s performed worldwide, had multiple #1 singles, and she even owned the Super Bowl halftime stage. Did you know that Katy Perry is also a college football fan? If you can caption this image of Katy Perry at College Gameday, you could win. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see the winners every week! Contest ends Thursday, February 18th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

SChai

Accepted to Georgetown, NYU, Barnard, Northeastern

Hi, I'm Shannon! I'm from San Jose, California, spent a gap year living and working in Leipzig, Germany, and now I go to college in Washington D.C. I've shared everything I can remember about the college application process with y'all! :)