Thursday Caption Contest - February 11th

She’s performed worldwide, had multiple #1 singles, and she even owned the Super Bowl halftime stage. Did you know that Katy Perry is also a college football fan? If you can caption this image of Katy Perry at College Gameday, you could win. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see the winners every week! Contest ends Thursday, February 18th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

Hi! I'm a Williams '19 transfer who's passionate about social justice, tech, and STEM. I'd love to share what I learned from navigating this hectic process twice!
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars