Thursday Caption Contest - January 28th

LeBron is busy running the NBA - but he’s never too busy to catch his favorite college football team play. Here he is at the 2015 National Championship Game where he was able to watch his Ohio State Buckeyes win the big one. Can you caption this image? Tell us what LeBron is thinking in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, January 28th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

JessicaW
Ohio State ‘19

Accepted to Ohio State, Case, SLU, Miami OH, Kent State,

I will be attending Ohio State in the Eminence Fellows program as a Pre-Nursing major.
hcochran97
Ohio State ‘20

Accepted to Ohio State

I am an animal science major aiming at vet school in 4 years.
cheyclark
Ohio State ‘18

Accepted to Ohio State

I am interested in feminism and I focus on representation of people in the media. I will be getting a degree in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. I came from a fairly small town with a small high school to the very large Ohio State.
missymeilin
Ohio State ‘19

Accepted to Ohio State, Northwestern, Case, UKentucky, , Kent State, UAkron

The Ohio State University '19 | BFA in Dance & BS in Environmental Science | Cleveland, OH

Student Insight: How to Approach Transferring Colleges

Not sure if your current university is the best school for you? Consider your transfer options. No one really expects to go through the application process again after senior year in high school. But things...

How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day
How To Succeed on MCAT Test Day

Stressed out about your upcoming MCAT? Our friends at Magoosh will help you through MCAT Test Day! You’ve prepared for the MCAT for months, you’ve selected the right date for you—and it’...

Brown University Class of 2022 Results Released

Brown University admits 738 early decision applicants from the largest early admission application pool Brown has had since the early application program started 16 years ago. The 738 students who received good news from Brown make up 21.1% of...