Thursday Caption Contest - January 28th

LeBron is busy running the NBA - but he’s never too busy to catch his favorite college football team play. Here he is at the 2015 National Championship Game where he was able to watch his Ohio State Buckeyes win the big one. Can you caption this image? Tell us what LeBron is thinking in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, January 28th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

JessicaW
Ohio State ‘19

Accepted to Ohio State, Case, SLU, Miami OH, Kent State,

I will be attending Ohio State in the Eminence Fellows program as a Pre-Nursing major.
hcochran97
Ohio State ‘20

Accepted to Ohio State

I am an animal science major aiming at vet school in 4 years.
cheyclark
Ohio State ‘18

Accepted to Ohio State

I am interested in feminism and I focus on representation of people in the media. I will be getting a degree in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. I came from a fairly small town with a small high school to the very large Ohio State.
missymeilin
Ohio State ‘19

Accepted to Ohio State, Northwestern, Case, UKentucky, , Kent State, UAkron

The Ohio State University '19 | BFA in Dance & BS in Environmental Science | Cleveland, OH

Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?
Early Decision: Should You Apply ED?

As we get closer to the fall, many rising seniors are wondering, “Should I apply Early Decision?” One of our interns, Anita, recalls her decision to apply ED to University of Pennsylvania, why she did...

4 Tips to Manage Work Life Balance in High School

Adults might be surprised, but high school students also find it difficult to juggle a good work life balance.We’ve all been there. You’ve had to cancel your plan with your friends because...