Thursday Caption Contest - January 14th

She’s known as one of the most generous people on television. Here she is giving commencement at Harvard - so what do you think is running through Oprah’s mind? Why is she overcome with emotion? Let us know what you think in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, December 10th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

mlotfi_

Accepted to Georgetown, American, GWU, BU

Georgetown Transfer from UMass Boston going into my Sophomore year (AFROTC, ATHLETE)
michellezhang

Accepted to Northwestern, Dartmouth, UC Berkeley, UChicago, Rice, UMich, USC

Aspiring entrepreneur interested in comp sci, sustainability, and art; applied to college as an econ/environmental science major; world's #1 phineas & ferb fan
aandinofrydman

Accepted to Stanford, Columbia, UC Berkeley, UMich, UNC, UCSB, NYU, UCLA, Washington, UCSD, UC Davis

Bay Area local studying econ, cs, and human rights, and trying to figure out the world!

Accepted to Williams, Claremont (CMC), Amherst, Swarthmore, Pitzer, Northwestern, Tufts, WashU, Grinnell, Rice, Emory, LMU, Wesleyan

I’m an Econ & Bio major who’s passionate about STEM, social issues, and design. As a transfer, I learned a lot from navigating this hectic process twice, and I’m excited to help!