Thursday Caption Contest - January 14th

She’s known as one of the most generous people on television. Here she is giving commencement at Harvard - so what do you think is running through Oprah’s mind? Why is she overcome with emotion? Let us know what you think in the comments section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets (hint: it helps to share)! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, December 10th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners

beccapenn38

cerealjess

Accepted to Brown, Vanderbilt, Smith, Harvey Mudd, Washington, UC Berkeley, Duke, UCLA, Swarthmore

I'm a daydreamer passionate about societal transformation... who also happens to spend way too much time watching makeup tutorials.
jcollica524
Emory ‘22

Accepted to Emory, Tulane, GA Tech, GWU, Binghamton, UMD, UMich, Northeastern, USC

Hey! I'm a hard-working data/business major who loves to help high school students with college apps! Message me with any questions!