Thursday Caption Contest - November 5th

This week, Maya Rudolph is making it too easy - it’s almost as if she posed for AdmitSee’s Caption Contest. 

Respond with your caption submission in the comment section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets. It helps to share! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, November 12th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners - to see last week’s Caption Contest, click here

Technophile and coffee lover. CS major and Classics minor with a passion for STEM and the arts.

UCSB234077
UCSB ‘20

Accepted to UCSB, Humboldt

"She believed in nothing; only her skepticism kept her from being an atheist."
abbyyys18
Babson ‘23

Accepted to Babson, BU, Bentley, Northeastern, Holy Cross, Skidmore, Fordham, Muhlenberg, Whitman, Whittier , F&M

An international student interested in business management. I'm not an outstanding student but I got into my preferred schools; find out how!