Thursday Caption Contest - November 5th

This week, Maya Rudolph is making it too easy - it’s almost as if she posed for AdmitSee’s Caption Contest. 

Respond with your caption submission in the comment section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets. It helps to share! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, November 12th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners - to see last week’s Caption Contest, click here

niustephanie
Stanford

Accepted to Stanford, MIT, GA Tech

STEM outreach enthusiast. Poet. Programmer. Advocate for women in STEM.
lmelcher
Columbia

Accepted to Columbia, Brown, UPenn, Rice, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UVA, UC Davis, UCSD, UCSC, USC

Hey! I'm a John Jay Scholar at Columbia, and I'm from Los Angeles. I'm planning to major in Art History and do ballet and theater. Hope I can help!
Rice

GA Tech