Thursday Caption Contest - November 5th

This week, Maya Rudolph is making it too easy - it’s almost as if she posed for AdmitSee’s Caption Contest. 

Respond with your caption submission in the comment section below. We’ll pick our three favorites, taking into account the number of likes your submission gets. It helps to share! Winner gets a $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 in site credits, plus bragging rights. The two runners-up each get $10 in credits to apply towards unlocking successful application examples and/or chatting with mentors. Contest ends Thursday, November 12th. Three submissions max. Congrats to last week’s winners - to see last week’s Caption Contest, click here

UCLA Class of 2020. Orange County native. I like math and music!
yuzhushi
UMD ‘20

Accepted to UMD, JHU, Duke, Case, Swarthmore, Penn State

What should you do as a high school student over the summer? If that’s a question you’re asking yourself, relax. Spend your summer break wisely, meaning find a good balance between enjoying your...