Best Advice for High School Seniors

Getting ready to start your college applications? We’re here to answer all your questions!

Here’s a great article to help you decide between the ACT and SAT. A former ivy league admissions officer shares just how important your score is in this blog post. Read a UNC student’s 4 most important tips prepping for the SAT and ACT. And insight from a Brown student who worked with a tutor. Plus, some suggestions for conquering the vocal!

One of the most difficult aspects of the college application process is getting letters of recommendation. Read a UPenn student’s insight here! It’s important you choose extracurricular groups where you can find mentors and recommenders. Here is AdmitSee co-founder Stephanie’s expert advice.

Avoid the common mistakes students make. Even ivy league students have regrets about their process. Read the application regrets of students at Harvard, Stanford, and UPenn. Plus even more advice from students at USC and UNC.

Don’t forget about our dorm room contest! All you need to do is create a profile, and you’re automatically entered to win all of these awesome prizes!

Isandres2

Accepted to Utah, Colorado, Colby, Williams, SMCVT

Hi! I go by Izi and I am a current student at Williams College Class of 2019. I hope to be a biology or sociology major with a neuroscience concentration. I am on the NCAA Division 1 alpine ski team here.
beccapenn38

elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a sophomore at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I love writing, baking, hiking, and music.
ltan98
Fordham ‘20

Accepted to American, Fordham, Skidmore, Syracuse, UC Irvine, UCSB

Hi there! I went to an American school in Hong Kong from K-12 and will be starting my freshman year at Fordham University at Lincoln Center in the fall. If you're interested in theater and come from overseas, I would be of particular help to you!

842 Early Applicants Join Yale University's Class of 2022
842 Early Applicants Join Yale University’s Class of 2022

On December 14th, 842 early applicants were offered admissions to be a part of Yale University’s Class of 2022. Yale University accepted 14.6% of the 5,733 candidates that applied to Yale’s early action program. Yale’s early...

Harvard University Class of 2022 Early Admission Results Are In!

On Tuesday, Harvard University released its early admissions decisions for the Class of 2022 and accepted 14.5% of early applicants. This year 6,630 students applied for admission under the Early Action program, and 964 applicants were accepted into Harvard’...

Tips for New AdmitSee College Users
Tips for New AdmitSee College Users

Welcome to AdmitSee, College Students! As you transition from high school student to college student in real life, you should do the same on AdmitSee. Here are our tips on what to include, how to...