Best Advice for High School Seniors

Getting ready to start your college applications? We’re here to answer all your questions!

Here’s a great article to help you decide between the ACT and SAT. A former ivy league admissions officer shares just how important your score is in this blog post. Read a UNC student’s 4 most important tips prepping for the SAT and ACT. And insight from a Brown student who worked with a tutor. Plus, some suggestions for conquering the vocal!

One of the most difficult aspects of the college application process is getting letters of recommendation. Read a UPenn student’s insight here! It’s important you choose extracurricular groups where you can find mentors and recommenders. Here is AdmitSee co-founder Stephanie’s expert advice.

Avoid the common mistakes students make. Even ivy league students have regrets about their process. Read the application regrets of students at Harvard, Stanford, and UPenn. Plus even more advice from students at USC and UNC.

Don’t forget about our dorm room contest! All you need to do is create a profile, and you’re automatically entered to win all of these awesome prizes!

Accepted to MIT, UMich, Rutgers, Cornell, Rice, JHU

computer science / design / music / film
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local political astronaut with a passion for the prolific things in life.
Notre Dame ‘20

Accepted to BU, Emory, Swarthmore, Notre Dame

Hello! I'm an international student from Ethiopia and I'll be majoring in Biology. I'd love to share all the tips and tricks I've learned from my rather unique college application experience with you!

Theater/business double major from classic and online highschool background. Here to help navigate audition and business interview processes! On full tuition scholarship

Student Advice: Choosing Where to Enroll

It’s a great feeling when you get multiple acceptances from the colleges you’ve applied to, but it can also be a challenging time deciding where to enroll! The tables have turned! Now, it’...

Duke Supplemental Essay Prompts & Examples

Thinking about applying to Duke this Fall? Check out Duke’s supplemental essay prompts and examples from the 2017-2018 application cycle. You can expect similar prompts for the upcoming cycle.Duke Application Prompts1. Short Essay...