Best Advice for High School Seniors

Getting ready to start your college applications? We’re here to answer all your questions!

Here’s a great article to help you decide between the ACT and SAT. A former ivy league admissions officer shares just how important your score is in this blog post. Read a UNC student’s 4 most important tips prepping for the SAT and ACT. And insight from a Brown student who worked with a tutor. Plus, some suggestions for conquering the vocal!

One of the most difficult aspects of the college application process is getting letters of recommendation. Read a UPenn student’s insight here! It’s important you choose extracurricular groups where you can find mentors and recommenders. Here is AdmitSee co-founder Stephanie’s expert advice.

Avoid the common mistakes students make. Even ivy league students have regrets about their process. Read the application regrets of students at Harvard, Stanford, and UPenn. Plus even more advice from students at USC and UNC.

Don’t forget about our dorm room contest! All you need to do is create a profile, and you’re automatically entered to win all of these awesome prizes!

tifstar1997

Accepted to Cornell, CMU, Northwestern, JHU, UCSD, UCSB, UC Irvine

Cornell Engineering '19
uhoh29
JHU ‘19

Accepted to JHU, Cornell, Northeastern, Fordham, UMD, Wisconsin, Temple

Senior Woodrow Wilson Research Fellow at Johns Hopkins majoring in English and Writing Seminars
elewal

Accepted to Brown, Cornell, CMU, Wesleyan, William & Mary, Case, Villanova, Binghamton, RPI, WPI

Hi! I'm a junior at Brown University studying Biochemistry and English. I am very interested in accessible healthcare for marginalized populations. I also love poetry!