Best Advice for High School Seniors

Getting ready to start your college applications? We’re here to answer all your questions!

Here’s a great article to help you decide between the ACT and SAT. A former ivy league admissions officer shares just how important your score is in this blog post. Read a UNC student’s 4 most important tips prepping for the SAT and ACT. And insight from a Brown student who worked with a tutor. Plus, some suggestions for conquering the vocal!

One of the most difficult aspects of the college application process is getting letters of recommendation. Read a UPenn student’s insight here! It’s important you choose extracurricular groups where you can find mentors and recommenders. Here is AdmitSee co-founder Stephanie’s expert advice.

Avoid the common mistakes students make. Even ivy league students have regrets about their process. Read the application regrets of students at Harvard, Stanford, and UPenn. Plus even more advice from students at USC and UNC.

Don’t forget about our dorm room contest! All you need to do is create a profile, and you’re automatically entered to win all of these awesome prizes!

niathuravil
Rutgers ‘20

Accepted to Rutgers, NYU, Fordham, UMass, Colorado, MSU, Illinois, Arizona, Washington

Your local dancing astronaut with a passion for the political things in life.
masagold

Accepted to Columbia, Stanford, Yale, USC, Northwestern, Georgetown, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UMich, BC, CMU

jazz guitarist, philosophy major, pre-law, coffee-lover
pam3171

Accepted to Harvard, SD State, USD, Yale, Drake

Harvard '19. President's Interagency Task Force on Human Trafficking. Global Health and Health Policy Concentrator. Legal and political background.